Newspaper Image 1 of Communiqué (Denson, Ark.), December 22, 1942
About This Newspaper
- Communiqué (Denson, Ark.), December 22, 1942
- Other Title
- Denson jiho
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Denson, Ark.
- Created / Published
- Denson, Ark., December 22, 1942
- Subject Headings
- - World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers
- - Japanese--United States--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--Arkansas--Denson--Newspapers
- - Denson (Ark.)--Newspapers
- - World War (1939-1945)
- - Japanese
- - Japanese Americans
- - Arkansas--Denson
- - United States
- - 1939-1945
- - United States--Arkansas--Denson
- - Semiweekly
- - No. 1 (Oct. 23, 1942)-no. 41 (Feb. 26, 1943).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service and the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - English and Japanese.
- - Denson tribune (DLC)sn 82016475 (OCoLC)9526024
- 6 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Denson, Ark.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Communiqué. (Denson, AR), Dec. 22 1942. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn82016478/1942-12-22/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1942, December 22) Communiqué. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn82016478/1942-12-22/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Communiqué. (Denson, AR) 22 Dec. 1942, p. 1. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn82016478/1942-12-22/ed-1/.