Newspaper Heart Mountain sentinel (Cody, Wyoming), December 10, 1942
Heart Zlountain, Tfyoming
Deo. 10, 19I42
Administrative Employes to Be Paid Tomorrow
Payment of September project payroll to administrative division employees
(activity 100) will be made tomorrow, Friday, from 830 a.m.U30 p.m. at the tine
keeper's desk in the Administration building, James M. Grace, oost aooountant, an
nounced this morning.
Additional Offers of Employment Received
Additional offers of employment have been reoeived by Mrs. Suzan Downer, em
ployment officer, who may be reached at 21-26. Tho offers of employment follow!
General farm work, cno man, Jack Webster, Meoteetso, "3yo., 75 month, room board;
one man, J. W. Simington, Clark, "?iyoming, I;0 month, room A board; general house
work, onegirl or woman, Mrs. Alex Sohlothauer, 7forl3nd, Tiyoming, 30 month, room
Aboard; one girl or woman, Reuel Lessey, Fowell, "Wyoming, $1.00 day, room board;
one girl or woman, 0. W. Howe, Ralston, Yfyoming, $1.00 day, room Aboard; one girl
or woman, Yin. M. Jaok, Cheyenne, Wyoming, $1.00 day, room Aboard; one girl or
woman, Mrs. Hugh Duncan, Casper, "jfyoming, $10 wk., room A borrd; one woman, Mrs.
Ray Brandt, Powell, Vfyoming, 25 month, room Aboard; one woman, Tom Jenks, Arvada,
Wyoming, $1;0 month, room Aboard; one girl or woman, Mrs. Russell Laird, Vibrlond,
doming, $30 month, room Abo'rd; one rirl or woman, Mrs. R. Stratton, Tforlond,
Wyoming, $25 month, room A board; one girl or woman, Hr3. Doc Dean, Powoll, Wyoming,
$1.00 day room Aboard; one girl or woman, Mrs. Fred "umph, Rawlins, Wyoming, $30
35 month, room A bo-rd; one girl, Mrs. v. Canfield, Casper, doming, $30 month,
room Aboard; general ranch work nnd genoral housework, couple, Louis ftintz, Hyatt
ville, Tiyoming, $100 month, room 5: board; oouplo, O.V. Asay, Mootootso, Wyoming,
$100 month, room A bo-rd; shoo repairman, J. 3. Goyor, Billings, Montana, $21-20
woek; portrait retouaher, one man, A. G. Luoier, Powell, "Wyoming, IO-25 par head.
Intornoes at Louisiana Camp 7ft 11
The following tologran was reoeived this woek by C. E. Rachford, projeot direc
tor! Camp Livingston, La.
Please advise your Japanese residents, whoso relatives are here, that intornoes
are well and that mail has boon delayed due to censorship in Now York.
Lt. Col. John L. Dunn
C. 0. Internee Camp
Writers Plan Mooting Saturday
A meeting will be held for those interested in writing at 3 p.m., Saturday,
Doc. 12, in the Sentinol offioe (block 7 mess hall). Plans for a center magazine
as well as a writers' loague will be disoussod.
Camp Fire Girls Rally to Bo Hold Saturday
Interested girls, eight years old and above, are invited to a Camp Firo girls
rally 2-k p.m., Saturday, Deo. 12, at 22-26. Registration is being hold this week
at reoreation hall 1R-26. A small fee is being ohnrgod to defray expenses
About This Newspaper
- Heart Mountain sentinel (Cody, Wyoming), December 10, 1942
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Cody, Wyoming
- Created / Published
- Cody, Wyoming, December 10, 1942
- Subject Headings
- - Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.)
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--Wyoming--Newspapers
- - Park County (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Cody (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Heart Mountain (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans (United States : 1942-1945)
- - Japanese Americans
- - Wyoming
- - Wyoming--Cody
- - Wyoming--Heart Mountain
- - Wyoming--Park County
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--Wyoming--Park--Heart Mountain
- - United States--Wyoming--Park--Cody
- - Weekly
- - Volume 1, no. 1 (October 24, 1942)-vol. IV, no. 31 (July 28, 1945).
- - Editor: Oct. 24, 1942-Oct. 16, 1943, W. Hosakawa.--Oct. 23, 1943-May 5, 1945, H. Imura.
- - Published in Heart Mountain, <1943>-July 1945.
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - "Internment Camp Newspaper."
- - Has supplements.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - Has supplement listing rules, regulations and procedures of the Relocation Center: Heart Mountain sentinel bulletin.
- - Japanese ed.: Hāto Maunten senchineru.
- - Abstracted in: Virginia journal and Alexandria advertiser [abstracts].
- 1 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Cody, Wyoming
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Heart Mountain sentinel. (Heart Mountain, WY), Dec. 10 1942. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn84024756/1942-12-10/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1942, December 10) Heart Mountain sentinel. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn84024756/1942-12-10/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Heart Mountain sentinel. (Heart Mountain, WY) 10 Dec. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84024756/1942-12-10/ed-1/.